Doctor/Telemed/Sick Visit $60
The Premium Health Membership Experience
At MURDOCK HEALTH Family Practice we value giving patients more flexible, valuable, and individualized care. This is done by a commitment to the highest quality medical care and by removing the middle man.
We are a direct primary care practice (DPC). This means that we can spend more time with you in the setting that is most convenient. This means that we are removing the barriers to your health that you get in a traditional medical practice and with insurance companies.
A Personal Relationship
Do you long for the days when your doctor could spend enough time with you to learn who you are?
It is our goal to see fewer patients so we can increase the time with each patient. This focus on face-to-face interaction will ultimately lead to better outcomes and healthier patients who live more fulfilled lives.
Do you remember the last time your physician spent time focused on ways to prevent illness instead of just writing prescriptions?
Everyone knows that an ounce of prevention will make more difference in patient's lives then reactive medicine. As you spend more time with us we will be able to focus more with you on healthy diets, exercise, and lifestyles which will make the most difference in your long-term wellness.
We want to remove the barriers to access.
Schedule your appointments conveniently.
Request refills without seeing your physician in person in some cases.
Get your labs at near wholesale prices.
Avoid the Doctor's Office:
Be seen for certain visit types over the phone for minor medical visits or wellness consultations.
Focus on preventing disease rather than on treating ailments with medications.
Communication with Doctor for questions and minor medical issues.
- No physician visit charges
- Pay near wholesale prices for supplies, lab costs, and service fees
- Access to the physician via phone and email for free
- Visit lengths that match your needs
- Comprehensive wellness evaluations
- Preventative medicine focus
- In person weight loss program for free outside of lab fees
- Low Fees*
- Ages 0-17 $15/month with one Adult membership
- Ages 20-44 $45/month
- Ages 45 and older $60/month
- Upfront Fees: All new members and expired members will need to pay 2 months fees upfront with a $50 origination fee. New members must be registered over the phone or in person after which renewals can be done on the renewal page.